Suffering the loss of a loved ones is one of the most difficult times in life, we understand this, and we are serious about the care and sensitivity of transporting the remains of the departed loved ones to their final resting place. Our dedicated team is of service to assist with the transportation booking arrangements and planning the consignment for flight departure. Airlink cargo offers a service to transport the remains of your loved ones whether in an urn or coffin.
When transporting your loved ones in an urn or coffin, it must be safe for air transport and in accordance with the IATA standards. We honour your loved ones with compassion and sensitive care of their remains to their destination (country rules may vary in terms of documentation required for the reparation of your loved ones.), kindly contact our customer care with the below listed documentation for booking.
The following documents are required for the transportation of human remains:
1. Burial Order
2. Embalming Certificate
3. Notice of Death / Still Birth for RSA
4. Certified Copy of ID / Passport (Cancel Stamp) Original Passport to accompany the Shipment
5. Unabridged death certificate
6. Doctor’s letter with the cause of death
7. Letter from undertaker appointed to take receipt
8. Letter from Provincial Health Officer that there is no evidence of infectious or contagious disease and
9. Form DHA – 1663 A FROM Home Affairs.
10. Import and export permits
11. Non-infectious disease certificate.